[Owasp-board] [Owasp-leaders] thanks!

Dinis Cruz dinis at ddplus.net
Mon Jul 2 10:31:41 UTC 2007

I am not sure if they will have funds for, but even if they did I think that
we should support these costs centraly (in fact we should ship OWASP
materials to the most active chapters). For now we could add these costs to
the "OWASP on the Move" budegt

Btw, I will figure out what are the financial arrangements for this event
and make sure everything is OK

Dinis