[Owasp-board] Please Update AoC review page

Dave Wichers dave.wichers at owasp.org
Wed Jan 31 01:40:44 UTC 2007

I don't think making any public negative comments is helpful. If we want to
gently nudge the person to finish or continue to work on it so we get what
we were expecting, that would be fine I think but I wouldn't invest a huge
amount of energy that way if they aren't being cooperative.  I think we
should overall indicate it was a great success and do it again soon :-)

I think awarding the good ones, and avoiding those that didn't cut the
mustard is the right thing to do.

-Dave

  _____