[Owasp-board] SPI OWASP Membership

Dinis Cruz dinis at ddplus.net
Tue Jan 30 23:16:17 UTC 2007

Hi Michael

I had a cold and fever for the past couple days which affected my schedule.

Regarding the questions on your email:

   - I sent the email to the owasp board and there where no major issues
   raised
   - Regarding the payment in Q2, this is not a common practice, but it
   has been accepted.

   - So here are the main points:

   - SPI to become an OWASP member allocating its membership fees to the
      OWASP SiteGenerator Project
      - This 'money allocation' will be mentioned in the OWASP
      Membership drive and in the OWASP SpoC (Spring of Code)
      - SPI commits to pay the $9000 membership fees in the 1st of
      April (or close)
      - SPIs logo will be added to the others on OWASP home page and
      Membership page before SpoC anoucement
      - SPI is free to issue a press release about this (but the
      owasp-board would like to have a read of it before it is published)

regarding the timelines I think that we are looking at the week of Feb  12th
for the SpoC anoucement (with the membership drive  a couple days or 1 week
later)

Dinis Cruz
Chief OWASP Evangelist, Are you a member yet?
http://www.owasp.org