[Owasp-board] Proposal: OWASP 'Discounts' and promotion of suchon OWASP

Dave Wichers dave.wichers at owasp.org
Fri Jan 26 15:44:02 UTC 2007

Guys,

I think a number of Dinis' ideas have merit but I'm hesitant to jump in with
both feet in all of this at the same time. I'd suggest we crawl first before
we start running. So, I think we should hold off on the rest of the ideas
for the moment and just try out the simple discount thing first. If that
seems to work well and not get out of control, we can then try slowly adding
some of the other ideas.

So, if you are OK with this, then I will moving the 'discounts' benefits to
another page at OWASP and populate it with the few, but growing discouns we
are aware of, and at the bottom of that page we can include the 'rules' for
getting listed on that page.

OK?

-Dave

  _____

--
Dinis Cruz
Chief OWASP Evangelist, Are you a member yet?