[Owasp-board] Fwd: [Owasp-leaders] Cross-Chapter cooperation

Dinis Cruz dinis at ddplus.net
Tue Jan 23 13:28:10 UTC 2007

Here is an interresting idea for funding,

Why doesn't OWASP pay (or cover some part) of the travel costs of OWASP
leaders to participate in OWASP chapter events?

We could start with a small $10,000 fund and see how it goes. This would be
another good use for our money, a good perk to OWASP leaders (and we could
always limit this to the more active and mature projects) and would promote
cross-chapter colaboration.

Looks like a win-win idea to me

What do you think?

Dinis

--
Dinis Cruz
Chief OWASP Evangelist, Are you a member yet?