[Owasp-board] WSSC Organizational Sponsor

Dinis Cruz dinis at ddplus.net
Thu Jan 18 23:26:26 UTC 2007

Thanks

I just made the following changes (marked in red below) since I think that
we should make some differenciation on benefits that only
apply to members to
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Membership#Benefits_of_Membership:
*Benefits of Membership*

*Benefits unique to members*

   1. A OWASP Commercial
License<http://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Commercial_License>to use
the materials within your organization without the restrictions
   associated with the various open source licenses used by the OWASP projects.

   2. Visibility for your organization's tangible commitment to
   application security through its inclusion in the members list on the OWASP
   website and promotional materials.
   3. The right to use the OWASP name and membership
mark<http://www.owasp.org/docroot/owasp/img/owasp_logo.gif>to show
that you are an OWASP Member. Note that the mark must not be used in
   any way that might indicate that OWASP supports a commercial product or
   service.
   4. Discounted conference registration fees to all individual members
   and all employees of member organizations. OWASP offers discounts to members
   for all OWASP AppSec conferences and has negotiated discounts with other
   conferences such as all Black Hat conferences<http://www.blackhat.com/>,
   and a 30% discount to the Web Services Security
Conference<http://unatekconference.com/registrationWebservices2007.php>and
World
   Summit on Intrusion
Prevention<http://unatekconference.com/registrationIntrusion2007.php>,
   which are both to be held May 7-8, 2007 in Baltimore, MD.

*Benefits that also apply to all OWASP participants (even non-members)*

   1. An active voice in the development of OWASP Materials that are
   becoming widely accepted as an application security standard for all
   organizations.
   2. Timely electronic notification of updates to the OWASP Materials.
   3. Collaboration with other highly skilled people from organizations
   around the world, both virtually and in person during periodic OWASP AppSec
   conferences and chapter meetings.
   4. Authorization to create an account and edit pages on the
   www.owasp.org website (WIKI based)