[Owasp-board] 2006 End Financials

Jeff Williams jeff.williams at owasp.org
Fri Jan 19 15:44:47 UTC 2007

I'm gone through about 2/19, and then I have a short trip that week.  So
it's possible for me on the 20th, or sometime the week of the 26th could
work.

--Jeff

  _____

To: owasp-board at lists.owasp.org

The problem I have is continuity and timely access to this resource. We had
talked about having OWASP interns. I think the intern program, where that
person (or at least one of them) sits in our office and is here X days /
week will help with that. So, for now, I'd suggest we get admin support (or
at least some of it) via this mechanism, and we could get additional support
if necessary via the SpoC.

Re: your other point, I raised this idea with Jeff yesterday too, but also
agree that we can wait a while to figure this out. I'm thinking we need to
do one or the other eventually. I.e., either pay us 'some amount' for our
support, a monthly or annual stipend, or hire people that can support us to
help offset the high level of effort required.

-Dave

  _____

Owasp-board at lists.owasp.org