[Owasp-board] 2006 End Financials

Andrew van der Stock vanderaj at owasp.org
Fri Jan 19 15:38:41 UTC 2007

Maybe we could sit in your office and use MSN messenger's voice
capabilities if Dave is in today? I will be in in about 30 minutes -
I've been helping Rogan with my current project.

Long term though we should be having monthly meetings. Jeff, as per
our conversation the other day, Dinis is going to be here in mid-
February. I know you're on leave around then, maybe if Dinis could
let us know his schedule, we can organize to have a face to face in
February once you're back from leave?

thanks,
Andrew