[Owasp-board] OWASP Top 10 2007 RC 1

Jeff Williams jeff.williams at owasp.org
Thu Jan 18 18:01:54 UTC 2007

Hi everyone,

I'm getting excited about this - a real improvement over previous versions.
I've updated these a lot (to the point where tracking was interfering with
editing a good bit).  There are still some things to fill in - many are
highlighted in yellow.  But I'm losing focus.

I like the schedule Dinis proposed, although I think we should play it by
ear to see if we need so many rounds.  Like software if we get to a release
candidate that proves stable, we should call it final and release.

--Jeff

  _____