[Owasp-board] WSSC Organizational Sponsor

Dinis Cruz dinis at ddplus.net
Thu Jan 18 16:55:53 UTC 2007

ok,

Re the openess, we should always default to release the information (even if
it is somewhere in a WIKI page without making a lot of noise about it), only
really confidential stuff should be kept private.

The more open we are , the more credible we will be.

And yes, we might get a couple guys registering on these courses via us.

We also should keep a WIKI page with these 'owasp' promotions and once a
month (or every other month I can sent that information to everybody). This
list (of OWASP discounts) would also be a good example of OWASP's
membership's added value

Dinis