[Owasp-board] [Owasp-leaders] Who is the owasp board btw?

Dinis Cruz dinis at ddplus.net
Thu Jan 18 12:03:24 UTC 2007

I updated https://www.owasp.org/index.php/How_OWASP_Works with andrews
comment below (and made some minor edits, so please check if you are all ok
with it)

I also removed this section, since it is not what happen at the moment

'''Officers'''

The Officers of the OWASP Foundation oversee the business and affairs of the
corporation. While the officers retain ultimate responsibility for the
Foundation, the decision-making authority for the technical direction of
projects is completely delegated to the OWASP Leaders.

--
Dinis Cruz
Chief OWASP Evangelist, Are you a member yet?