[Owasp-board] Owasp Financials

Dinis Cruz dinis at ddplus.net
Thu Jan 18 01:54:51 UTC 2007

I would like to get this information to our community ASAP but I am not
happy with this document to be the official OWASP annual report for 2006.

Why don't we call this something like 'Owasp interim report for 2006 - (31st
August 06)' and say that we will release a final one in the next OWASP
conference (where we would have the final accounts for 2006).

I would only ask two changes to be made:

  1) mention the location of the next two conferences (Italy and SF), since
it will not be portugal
  2) correct the financial statement that mentions that the costs of the AoC
are included in the current projects (they can't since the AoC is at least
36k)

If you are ok with that, I or Aaron will update the
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Financials_2006 with the update version
(include the link to the pdf) and make a reference to it in the next
newsletter.

Dinis

To: jeff.williams at owasp.org

Hi Jeff,

I've been working within Boeing to get us to become members. One person
asked if there is a list officers and how the organization handles
finances. Is that available somewhere?

To: owasp at owasp.org
Subject: OWASP Membership

Hello,

I was hoping to set up conversation with someone regarding an End User
Organization Membership for the Boeing Company. Specifically I wanted to
determine the extent of education materials that are available. Is there
anyone to talk to about this?

E.J. Jones
Associate Technical Fellow
SSG Information Technology Services
Boeing Shared Services Group
425-865-1358 GG-GG-3954 M/S 7J-96

--
Dinis Cruz
Chief OWASP Evangelist, Are you a member yet?