[Owasp-board] OWASP Membership

Jeff Williams jeff.williams at owasp.org
Wed Jan 17 15:07:15 UTC 2007

That's fantastic news!  Please let me know if there is anything I can do to
assist you.

--Jeff

To: jeff.williams at owasp.org

Hi Jeff,

I've been working within Boeing to get us to become members. One person
asked if there is a list officers and how the organization handles
finances. Is that available somewhere?

To: owasp at owasp.org
Subject: OWASP Membership

Hello,

I was hoping to set up conversation with someone regarding an End User
Organization Membership for the Boeing Company. Specifically I wanted to
determine the extent of education materials that are available. Is there
anyone to talk to about this?

E.J. Jones
Associate Technical Fellow
SSG Information Technology Services