[Owasp-board] Fwd: Owasp paysw alliance

Dinis Cruz dinis at ddplus.net
Fri Jan 12 11:11:07 UTC 2007

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Nigel Tranter <ntranter at paysw.com>
Date: Jan 12, 2007 5:18 AM
Subject: Owasp paysw alliance
To: dinis at ddplus.net

Dinis,

Sorry about that - we have removed the line from our Alliances page - I'm
not sure what it was doing on that page in the first place, it was under
payment service providers (uh?). I don't recall OWASP being a payment
service provider. Our marketing people can be strange sometimes.

Thanks for pointing it out to us.

Regards

Nigel Tranter, CISSP, ISSMP, QDSP, QPASP
Partner
PSC, 1340 South De Anza Blvd., Suite 204, San Jose, California 95129, USA
Ph: +1 408 228 0961 x 103 Cell: +1 408 569 3941 Fx: +1 408 725 1559
Home Fx: +1 408 549 9846
ntranter at paysw.com, WEB: www.paysw.com

The information contained in this message may be privileged or confidential
and protected from disclosure.  If you are not the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this
message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this in error, please
notify me immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your
computer. Unless explicitly stated in the body of this email, and agreed
beforehand by mutual consent this message does not constitute a legally
binding contract, an offer, or acknowledgment of an offer, on either party.

--
Dinis Cruz
Chief OWASP Evangelist, Are you a member yet?