[Owasp-board] RFC: The new OWASP Testing Guide v2 has been released!

Dinis Cruz dinis at ddplus.net
Tue Feb 20 16:47:45 UTC 2007

Thx Jeff Your changes were in line with my original comments to Matteo: Give
it an 'elevator pitch' into, and then put in the rest of the comments

So I think it is now good for release, Matteo sent it as an email to
owasp-all at lists.owasp.org and Jeff will approve it

Dinis

On 2/20/07, Jeff Williams <jeff.williams at owasp.org> wrote:

> Hi Matteo,
>
> The formatting came through a little screwy, but I like the message.  I
> edited it a bit below.  Thanks!
>
> --Jeff

Dinis Cruz
Chief OWASP Evangelist, Are you a member yet?
http://www.owasp.org