[Owasp-board] Fwd: The OWASP Testing Guide v2 released!

Dinis Cruz dinis at ddplus.net
Sun Feb 11 22:09:53 UTC 2007

OK, now that the guide is published we should upgrade its status in
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_Project right?

Hard question: Is this version of the quite good enough to be made into a
book? I am really at fault here since I couldn't find the time to properly
review it, so I don't know (in depth) how good the whole guide is?

Jeff, Dave and Andrew, what are you feelings on the guide?

Dinis