[Owasp-board] Fwd:

Dinis Cruz dinis at ddplus.net
Thu Feb 8 11:09:15 UTC 2007

and lets see if the other web app sec vendors also join :)

I only want to ask for one correction on the PR. OSG was originally donated
by Foundstone (they paid me to write that tool) and then further enhanced
via the AoC.

The question is: how hard should we push this change of the PR?

Dinis

--
Dinis Cruz
Chief OWASP Evangelist, Are you a member yet?