[Owasp-board] OWASP Europe Conference: Training

Dinis Cruz dinis at ddplus.net
Thu Feb 8 10:27:38 UTC 2007

Hi Rohit

Dave Wichers is the one that organizes the conferences, so he is the one you
need to talk to (the official request for presentations has not been
published, but there is no problem in talking with him now).

Couple points

   - I quite like the idea of having presentations done around OWASP
   tools, so following Security Compass donation of SWAAT to OWASP (
   http://www.securitycompass.com/swaat/FAQ.html) it would be good to do
   a talk about Source Code review and covering SWAAT (we also need to make it
   into an OWASP project)
   - Regarding training, I'm not sure of the line up for this years, but
   I think that a 1 day traning session on 'Threat Modeling and Source Code
   Review' would be great. Dave will let you know what are the financial
   arrangements for this

Thanks

Dinis Cruz

--
Dinis Cruz
Chief OWASP Evangelist, Are you a member yet?