[Owasp-board] Fwd:

Andrew van der Stock vanderaj at owasp.org
Wed Feb 7 18:08:39 UTC 2007

I know they are very unlikely to back out from paying us for being a member
once this gung ho PR goes out. Therefore, I¹m not worried about it as they
are claiming nothing more or less than what they¹d be getting if in fact
they had paid up front like a normal commercial sponsor. It would be very
embarrassing to them if they did back out.

What do others think?

Thanks,
Andrew