[Owasp-board] Fwd: Yiannis Pavlosoglou

Dinis Cruz dinis at ddplus.net
Wed Feb 7 18:00:02 UTC 2007

here is a 'soft' type of OWASP brand abuse

I think that eventually we should have a public page that lists the people
who did major contributors for projects (with  at least co-author or major
developer status)

Dinis

From: Eoin < eoin.keary at owasp.org>
Date: Jan 11, 2007 3:50 PM
Subject: Re: Testing Guide contribs
To: Subere at unconvention.org, Matteo Meucci < matteo.meucci at gmail.com>
Cc: jeff.williams at owasp.org

Hi,
Sorry about that. You are dam right.
I shall update the WIKI, Matteo can you update the PDF, MAc Doc.
-ek

--
Matteo Meucci
OWASP-Italy Chair, CISSP, CISA

--
Dinis Cruz
Chief OWASP Evangelist, Are you a member yet?