[Owasp-board] Fwd: [Owasp-testing] OSSTMM manual, followup by Pete about OSS

Andrew van der Stock vanderaj at owasp.org
Fri Feb 2 04:04:34 UTC 2007

I don¹t have a huge problem with collaborating, but a few ground rules would
have to be worked out so we don¹t compromise our mission:

1. Is there any chance we could get a copy of what he proposes to integrate?
I think we should evaluate the materials before we agree. Matteo would have
to be involved.
2. The OWASP result must still be open source under our current license
arrangements
3. Anyone (including non-OSTMM members) must be able to work on it, which
means that the public will have access to the materials he wants to
integrate. This is not a problem for me, but it might be for him.
4. If we think it¹s a good idea, I¹d like us to sit down and talk with him
(ie a phone meeting or similar) and nut things out

Thanks,
Andrew