[Owasp-board] OWASP Newsletter #4 (31-Jan-07)

Dinis Cruz dinis at ddplus.net
Thu Feb 1 09:25:49 UTC 2007

and note that so far I don't think that I had 10 negative emails.

And most of those (who were 'please unsubscribe me') I believe were from
people who and subscribed to an very low-traffic OWASP mailing list (maybe a
couple years ago) and probably have since moved on from security.

And I have had quite a lot of positive feedback (i.e. the newsletter is
working), so I agree that we should include instructions on how to
unsubscribe, but shouldn't change anything else

Larry, is there a page a user can use to figure out which mailing lists
he/she is subscribed to?

Dinis

--
Dinis Cruz
Chief OWASP Evangelist, Are you a member yet?