[Owasp-board] FW: OWASP New Employee

Alison McNamee alison.mcnamee at owasp.org
Fri Dec 28 17:15:50 UTC 2007

Hello everyone,

I received the below email from Alan Covell.  He wants to help us with the
review of articles, etc.  I'm not sure if this is something we could utilize
or not..but I thought I'd pass along the email just in case.

I hope everyone had a great holiday!

Alison McNamee

OWASP Operations Director

9175 Guilford Road