[Owasp-board] Offsite backup and another OWASP expense?

Dinis Cruz dinis at ddplus.net
Mon Dec 17 22:30:01 UTC 2007

I agree with Tom that an online backup service would be more
interesting (and once we get the regular www.owasp.org DVDs sorted out
total lost of www.owasp.org would not be a major problem).

Regarding Aspect's costs for OWASP, they sound good to me (and I think
that they should be made public once we make all our financial data
available)

Dinis