[Owasp-board] Offsite backup and another OWASP expense?

Dave Wichers dave.wichers at owasp.org
Mon Dec 17 22:20:43 UTC 2007

We'll look into this other option. OWASP is directly paying for her
insurance and payroll etc. We are trying to keep OWASP expenses separate
from Aspect as much as possible. The only shared expenses are this amount
proposed below, and the cost of OWASP's T1 (which also provides Alison with
phone service).

-Dave