[Owasp-board] Offsite backup and another OWASP expense?

Tom Brennan tomb at owasp.org
Mon Dec 17 22:16:48 UTC 2007

What about online backup of stuff that is OWASP @ http://www.idrive.com
$99 per year 50 gb. archive to tape and off-site is so... yesterday ;)

$6000 per year ($500 per month) for administrative cost/backoffice
rent/lights/office cost and the ability to see other humans on a day to
day is much better than working from home f/t with a PO box ;) or HQ Space
like from http://www.hq.com  + the annual salary (what is that btw?) =
total projected operational costs.

How is OWASP Foundation handling the workers-comp, insurance(s) and other
benefits to the employee if any - is that on Aspect's payroll then simply
a charge back?

--
Tom Brennan
Board Member OWASP Foundation Worldwide