[Owasp-board] SpoC 007 Payment

Dinis Cruz dinis at ddplus.net
Fri Dec 14 12:33:45 UTC 2007

Hi Dave
All SpoC projects project pages are linked from here:
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Spring_Of_Code_2007_-_Projects (which
contains the most up-to-date information)

Regarding Leonardo's project, he worked on the refreshing of the Attacks
list, and the links of what they did is here:
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/SpoC_007_-_Attacks_Reference_Guide_-_Progress_Page

Jeff has add a look at this and we both agree that these guys did a great
piece of work (so much that we are now talking about getting them (in
Brazil) to pick up the HoneyComb project

Dinis