[Owasp-board] FW: OWASP books to order

Alison McNamee alison.mcnamee at owasp.org
Thu Dec 13 22:03:51 UTC 2007

Please see the below email from Sarah at Lulu.  It sounds like we will have
to get all of the books shipped to me if we want to add a personalized
letter to the bundles.

Let me know the final decision..

Alison McNamee

OWASP Operations Director

9175 Guilford Road

Suite 300

Columbia, MD 21046

301-604-4882 (phone)

301-604-8033 (fax)

From: "Alison McNamee" <alison.mcnamee at owasp.org>

Date: December 13, 2007 2:06:20 PM EST

To: <mrobie at lulu.com>

Cc: "'Dinis Cruz'" <dinis at ddplus.net>

Subject: OWASP books to order

Hi Michelle,

I am a new employee at OWASP, and will be handling ordering/shipping books
for OWASP from now on.   I got your name and contact info from Michelle
Thompson.

I am in the process of trying to figure out the cost to order and ship
bundles of 6 particular books to various people.  The six books I am
interested in ordering are:

OWASP Clasp

OWASP WebGoat and WebScarab

OWASP Top 10 - Testing - Legal 07

We are looking to spend about $5k on these books, and would like to ship
these bundles (1 of each book) to various members, chapter leaders, etc.
around the world.  I have calculated that I can order 70 of each book, and
the cost to have them printed and shipped to me would be $4,260.13.
However, I would like to find out if I could order these books, and have
LuLu ship the bundles directly to each person.  I am assuming you have
better UPS deals than OWASP does, so it may be more cost effective for us to
do it this way.   If this is possible, would we also be able to send you a
letter from our Chair Leader that could be included in these bundles?

Please let me know what my options are.

Thank you,

OWASP Operations Director

Suite 300