[Owasp-board] Add Alison to the owasp-board mailing list

Jeff Williams jeff.williams at owasp.org
Thu Dec 13 04:10:19 UTC 2007

I don't mind continuing to serve as owasp at owasp.org. I forward anything
administrative to her or Larry and anything interesting to the board as
needed.

What about adding Larry to this list as well?  His title is Technical
Director of OWASP.

--Jeff

From: "Dinis Cruz" <dinis at ddplus.net>

Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 01:09:33
To:owasp-board at lists.owasp.org

Anybody has a problem with that?

It would make it simpler and with the exception of we having to discuss a
problem with Alison's work (which I hope we will never have to) I can see no
issues with her having access to this private list and participating in our
internal email threads

Owasp-board mailing list
Owasp-board at lists.owasp.org