[Owasp-board] Fw: FW: OWASP EU08 Venue Requirements

Tom Brennan - OWASP tomb at owasp.org
Thu Dec 13 01:38:52 UTC 2007

Sebastien?  I can do it anytime...

------Original Message------
From: Dave Wichers
Sender: owasp-board-bounces at lists.owasp.org
To: 'OWASP Board'
Sent: Dec 11, 2007 6:48 PM
Subject: Re: [Owasp-board] FW: OWASP EU08 Venue Requirements

If we want to talk, it would have to be on Fri as I'm on travel Tue-Thur
this week. What time do you want to talk?  Between 9:30 and 2 is best for
me, otherwise after 4 pm.

-Dave

From: "Sebastien Deleersnyder" <Sebastien.Deleersnyder at telindus.be>

Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 20:04:58
To:"Dave Wichers" <dave.wichers at owasp.org>
Cc:OWASP Board <owasp-board at lists.owasp.org>
Subject: [Owasp-board] FW: OWASP EU08 Venue Requirements

Dave,

Please see venue requirements below. Ann is our marketing ‘magician’.
We would do 3 tracks aiming for up to 400 people.
·         1 appsec ‘business’
·         1 appsec ‘geek’
·         1 appsec ‘academic R&D’

Questions:
1)      Do you see something missing below?
2)      What is the venue budget?
3)      Important: some academic speakers will require conference travel
expense reimbursement.
 To boost

Tom Brennan
OWASP Foundation Board Member