[Owasp-board] FW: Introducing Alison

Dinis Cruz dinis at ddplus.net
Thu Dec 13 01:00:18 UTC 2007

Sorry, sorry, sorry (I should had read the messages below :)  )
Let's start with the 77 packs, (since that will be a good test case before
we get into the production of the OWASP member packs) and figure out who
the recipients should be.

On the book front, I agree with the 5 proposed, and actually would add (with
the condition that one of you has actually read it) that we should could
also include the Ruby on Rails book since it looks really good (
http://www.lulu.com/content/1412042). Alison can you see what the total cost
would be for the 6 books?.

On the recipients, I would suggest that we send 1 copy to:

   - The leaders of the most active chapters (so that they can show it at
   the next meeting)
   - Past major contributors to OWASP (Jeff you probably will be the best
   person to create this list)
   - Strategic individuals. For example key industry contacts, or
   influential Journalists or Blogger (for example the non-owasp guys who
   sometime blog about us)

On distribution, Alison, can you check with lulu (CC me please) if they can
ship the packs for us (since they should have much better UPS deals that we
do) and it is possible to include something else in the pack (for example a
letter from Jeff/OWASP board). Thanks

Dinis