[Owasp-board] FW: Introducing Alison

Jeff Williams jeff.williams at owasp.org
Mon Dec 10 21:22:25 UTC 2007

Dinis,

Read the message!  You suggested that we put together 3 to 5 book bundle and
distribute.  You asked for $5K to do it.  I suggested a 5 book set and asked
Alison to research how many sets we could get.  The answer is 77.  I'm not
sure that's the best use of the money since we get so little coverage.  But
perhaps if we used them very strategically.

--Jeff

On 12/7/07, Jeff Williams <jeff.williams at owasp.org
<mailto:jeff.williams at owasp.org> > wrote:

Hi,

Do you all think ordering 77 "sets" makes sense?  We can't just send them
out to whoever we want, but I think we could certainly use them to reward
special contributors or for conference give-aways.  I think having a bunch
of Top Ten books around would be very useful.

Thoughts?

--Jeff

To: alison.mcnamee at owasp.org

There's one book that's the "Guide 2.0" and another that's got the "Top Ten,

Testing, Legal" in it.