[Owasp-board] FW: Introducing Alison

Jeff Williams jeff.williams at owasp.org
Fri Dec 7 18:23:04 UTC 2007

Hi,

Do you all think ordering 77 "sets" makes sense?  We can't just send them
out to whoever we want, but I think we could certainly use them to reward
special contributors or for conference give-aways.  I think having a bunch
of Top Ten books around would be very useful.

Thoughts?

--Jeff

To: alison.mcnamee at owasp.org

There's one book that's the "Guide 2.0" and another that's got the "Top Ten,
Testing, Legal" in it.