[Owasp-board] OWASP Stuff

Alison McNamee alison.mcnamee at owasp.org
Mon Dec 3 15:53:01 UTC 2007

Hi Tom,

I will be sure to begin gathering all of the information you need, and send it to you no later than December 31st.

My schedule is pretty clear this week as well.  I would prefer to talk a little bit later in the week, as I am still getting myself adjusted to this new position.  How about Thursday around 11?

Also, what is the final decision regarding the books you want ordered?  Would you like me to just send the 10 that were approved....or do you want to wait for approval to send 50 (per Dinis' suggestion)?  Can you please also provide me with the address you would like these shipped to?

Thank you!

Alison McNamee
OWASP Operations Director
9175 Guilford Road