[Owasp-board] secappdev affiliation

Jeff Williams jeff.williams at owasp.org
Tue Dec 4 22:52:53 UTC 2007

So the policy is that we will promote the events of not-for-profit
organizations doing things that further the OWASP mission. I do not want to
extend this to commercial organizations.  Otherwise we'll be promoting every
damn webinar on the planet.

--Jeff

To: owasp-board at lists.owasp.org

Hi,

Any thoughts or Y/N on the question below?
They will also organize a GSSP exam.

Thx

Seba