[Owasp-board] (vote request) Fwd: new OWASP book? "OWASP AttacksReference Guide 2007"

Sebastien Deleersnyder Sebastien.Deleersnyder at telindus.be
Sat Dec 1 05:23:01 UTC 2007

Yes

Seba

________________________________

From: owasp-board-bounces at lists.owasp.org
[mailto:owasp-board-bounces at lists.owasp.org] On Behalf Of Dinis Cruz
Sent: 30 November 2007 12:56
To: OWASP Board
Subject: [Owasp-board] (vote request) Fwd: new OWASP book? "OWASP
AttacksReference Guide 2007"

I agree that this is a terrific idea, and I think we should be proactive
and allocate 5,000 USD from WoC 08 to these guys to build up these books
(since I think that there will be more than one)

In fact we should allocate 5,500 USD with 500 USD in 'OWASP points' to
buy the 'proof version of the books created'

Given their past track record (in SpoC 07) I was already going to ask
them to submit another proposal for WoC 08 (which they would had won
since the AoC / SpoC / WoC rules are designed to reward people who have
previously delivered)

Yes or No?

Dinis

On Nov 30, 2007 2:57 AM, Jeff Williams < jeff.williams at owasp.org
<mailto:jeff.williams at owasp.org> > wrote:

	Dinis,

	I think this is a ridiculously good idea. Actually I think we
could expand
	it to cover threats, attacks, and vulnerabilities.  It would be
great to
	stir up some interest on the lists by setting a publication
date.

	I'd like to help, but I don't know all the details of getting
the books
	produced. Dinis - what are the steps that have to be done before
production?

	Great idea guys!

	--Jeff