[Owasp-board] Introducing Alison

Sebastien Deleersnyder Sebastien.Deleersnyder at telindus.be
Sat Dec 1 05:20:27 UTC 2007

WoC & NY Chapter books ok :-)

Seba

________________________________

From: owasp-board-bounces at lists.owasp.org
[mailto:owasp-board-bounces at lists.owasp.org] On Behalf Of Dinis Cruz
Sent: 01 December 2007 01:31
To: Dave Wichers
Cc: owasp-board at lists.owasp.org; Alison McNamee
Subject: Re: [Owasp-board] Introducing Alison

I think Tom should take 50 books since they are a great demonstration of
what OWASP produces.

And since NYC is such an active chapter, if Tom has any left he  could
always give them at the next chapter meeting.

Like I mentioned before we should allocate 5,000 USD from WoC 08 to be
used on Book purchases by OWASP chapters & other OWASP participations

This is something that Alison could manage. One thing to look at is to
see if it is worth while to buy them in bulk (200 or 300) and ship them
all to DC (actually we might be able to buy in bulk and ship them to
different locations)

So I vote for those 10 books and the rest :)

Dinis

On 12/1/07, Dave Wichers <dave.wichers at owasp.org> wrote:

	That sounds fine to me. Any objections from the board, we only
need one more
	yes for a majority :-)

	From: "Dave Wichers" <dave.wichers at owasp.org>

	Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 13:37:52
	To:"'jinxpuppy'" <jinxpuppy at gmail.com>
	Cc:<owasp-board at lists.owasp.org>,"'Alison McNamee'"
	<alison.mcnamee at owasp.org>

	Tom,

	The idea of chapter credits isn't really in place yet so we can
use funds
	like that. How many books would you like to get, at what minimum
# would
	make it worth your while?

	-Dave

	Her e-mail address is: Alison.mcnamee at owasp.org
	<mailto: Alison.mcnamee at owasp.org
<mailto:Alison.mcnamee at owasp.org> > .

	You might want to each introduce yourself to her, like where you
live, who
	you work for, and what you do primarily for OWASP, and if you
have tasking
	for her (she can add it to a wish list for her) we'll sort
things out and
	see what she has time to do. She can't do everything as my guess
is she will
	soon be swamped.

	Welcome Alison!!

	Thanks, Dave

	--
	Import my PGP key to exchange secure/encrypted and signed email.
Get my