[Owasp-board] Introducing Alison

Dinis Cruz dinis at ddplus.net
Sat Dec 1 00:31:11 UTC 2007

I think Tom should take 50 books since they are a great demonstration of
what OWASP produces.
And since NYC is such an active chapter, if Tom has any left he  could
always give them at the next chapter meeting.

Like I mentioned before we should allocate 5,000 USD from WoC 08 to be used
on Book purchases by OWASP chapters & other OWASP participations

This is something that Alison could manage. One thing to look at is to see
if it is worth while to buy them in bulk (200 or 300) and ship them all to
DC (actually we might be able to buy in bulk and ship them to different
locations)

So I vote for those 10 books and the rest :)

Dinis