[Owasp-board] Introducing Alison

Dave Wichers dave.wichers at owasp.org
Sat Dec 1 00:18:29 UTC 2007

That sounds fine to me. Any objections from the board, we only need one more
yes for a majority :-)

From: "Dave Wichers" <dave.wichers at owasp.org>

Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 13:37:52
To:"'jinxpuppy'" <jinxpuppy at gmail.com>
Cc:<owasp-board at lists.owasp.org>,"'Alison McNamee'"
<alison.mcnamee at owasp.org>

Tom,

The idea of chapter credits isn’t really in place yet so we can use funds
like that. How many books would you like to get, at what minimum # would
make it worth your while?

-Dave

Her e-mail address is: Alison.mcnamee at owasp.org
<mailto:Alison.mcnamee at owasp.org> .

You might want to each introduce yourself to her, like where you live, who
you work for, and what you do primarily for OWASP, and if you have tasking
for her (she can add it to a wish list for her) we'll sort things out and
see what she has time to do. She can't do everything as my guess is she will
soon be swamped.

Welcome Alison!!

Thanks, Dave

 --
 Import my PGP key to exchange secure/encrypted and signed email. Get my
public key at https://keyserver.pgp.com <https://keyserver.pgp.com>