[Owasp-board] Fwd: FW: OWASP & Industry Vendors - Discussion

Dinis Cruz dinis at ddplus.net
Sun Aug 26 23:26:50 UTC 2007

agreed (just replied to Justin where I quote that paragraph)

We definitely need to have hard rules for the 'independence' of chapter
leaders (and OWASP conferences).

Dave, you are the best example we have, since I have never heard a complain
about the speaking slots of our conferences. Any top tips you can add to the
mix would be great.

Dinis

--
Dinis Cruz