[Owasp-board] Fwd: OWASP/WASC working together moving forward

Dinis Cruz dinis at ddplus.net
Fri Aug 24 22:46:42 UTC 2007

fyi

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: robert at webappsec.org <robert at webappsec.org>
Date: Aug 23, 2007 5:14 PM
Subject: Re: OWASP/WASC working together moving forward
To: Jeremiah Grossman <jeremiah at whitehatsec.com>
Cc: Robert Auger <robert at webappsec.org>, Anurag Agarwal <
anurag.agarwal at yahoo.com>, Dinis Cruz <dinis at ddplus.net>

Glad to see this effort is moving forward. OWASP and WASC both have many
resources
at our disposal and it's good to see us utilizing them to help the end user.

On a separate but related note I work for eBay and look forward to the
conference
taking place to better educate our development teams.

Regards,
- Robert Auger
Work Email: rauger at ebay.com

--