[Owasp-board] OWASP/WASC working together moving forward

Jeff Williams jeff.williams at owasp.org
Tue Aug 7 17:43:42 UTC 2007

PLEASE VOTE!

Okay, so do we want to cobrand the conference?  I'm thinking that we should
just do another cobranded meetup like what we did at BlackHat.  Or perhaps
we use this to work a deal where we would help them redo their threat
taxonomy and cobrand that in return for cobranding the conference.  Or
cobrand the mailing list.

I'm a bit worried that cobranding will stick forever, and we'll be some
weird Lockheed-Grumman-Martin thing.  Ultimately I think we want to have one
brand... OWASP.

--Jeff