[Owasp-board] Your OWASP Membership Invoice

Mandeep Khera mandeep at cenzic.com
Thu Apr 19 17:33:48 UTC 2007

Thanks Dinis. I had gone ahead and asked our Finance guys to cut the
check. They have already mailed it so you guys should have it in the
next couple of days.

Mandeep Khera
VP, Marketing
Cenzic, Inc.
Work - 408-200-0712

Leader in Application Security Assessment

________________________________

On 4/19/07, Mandeep Khera < mandeep at cenzic.com
<mailto:mandeep at cenzic.com> > wrote:

	Kristina

	Our normal process is that we issue a PO and the vendor bills us
based
	on that PO. We pay based on the terms on the invoice which I
believe in
	your case was Net 30 (so by the end of this month I think). We
are very
	diligent about paying our vendors before time. Believe me, we
pay much
	larger amounts than this so you don't have to worry about us
going
	anywhere :-). Having said that, if you really need the payment
right
	away, I can ask our finance guys to do a special run for you.

	khuie at owasp.org