[Owasp-board] Spoc 007 results, final data set. If all is OK will annouce this tomorrow to the participants

Andrew van der Stock vanderaj at owasp.org
Fri Apr 27 17:37:34 UTC 2007

Here are my ratings. I don¹t think it changes our funding positions.
However, I was thinking that all like projects are bundled together.

E.g.

* Mateo and Mark¹s project should be combined as they will have overlapping
concerns.
* Przemyslaw 'rezos' Skowron and NSRAV should be combined. They are doing
pretty much the same thing.

I don¹t mind the original funding allocation being disbursed, but I think
having four projects when two will do will help us monitor the projects more
carefully, and give those projects a greater chance of success with more
resources.

What FOSS projects are we allocating to? My wishlist would include:

PHP ­ we may have an ³in² with Zend on this one as well!
XAMPP (a PHP developer distro which is extraordinarily weak at security)
Apache Foundation ­ I can¹t think of a more deserving donation (Tomcat,
Apache, too many to list etc)

What are yours?

Thanks,
Andrew