[Owasp-board] OWASP Milan Agenda done (except panels)

Dave Wichers dave.wichers at owasp.org
Mon Apr 23 18:10:57 UTC 2007

As far as recording, you could talk to any of the Italians you know that are
there. Raoul, Metteo, Stefano, etc. I simply don't have the bandwidth to
explore that idea but if you can make it happen, that would be great.

As the #'s. We currently have 44 registered and only 8 of those are
speakers. 17 students are signed up for the 3 classes, 5 then 7 then 5.
These #'s I think are enough to hold each of the classes already and I would
suspect maybe double that # will actually sign up.

I was targeting about 100 people again this year and looks like that will
work as we usually have a flood of registrations near the end, and there are
a lot of speakers that still need to sign up too.

-Dave