[Owasp-board] OWASP Milan Agenda done (except panels)

Dinis Cruz dinis at ddplus.net
Mon Apr 23 17:02:15 UTC 2007

Hi Dave, this looks great.

It's quite an interresting conference, well done (y) I would go (if I wasn't
already)

I would like to see if we could record it and make it available to the OWASP
members (and maybe sell it to who wants it).

Who should I ping in Italy about this idea?

Also, any idea of the registration numbers so far? (for conference and
training classes?)

Dinis