[Owasp-board] FW: Job Posting

Jeff Williams jeff.williams at owasp.org
Wed Apr 18 21:27:51 UTC 2007

Hmmm... I know I've been against this in the past, but I think it's time we
did this or someone else is going to.  I suggest we follow JoelOnSoftware --
check this http://jobs.joelonsoftware.com/default.asp and don't forget to
look at the FAQ.  I think a nominal fee like $300 to post jobs is right, as
is the policy about allowing headhunting, but mandatory disclosure of the
end-company.

Thoughts?

--Jeff