[Owasp-board] FW: OWASP - NYC Chapter

Jeff Williams jeff.williams at owasp.org
Mon Apr 9 14:25:14 UTC 2007

Hey, just an FYI here.  Stan was an early OWASP leader and has faded over
time, but he really didn't want to see the NY and NJ chapters combined.  He
may have some hard feelings about the way this came out.  I probably should
have brought this issue to the board, but I really didn't think there was
any reason not to combine the chapters (NYC hasn't had a meeting in over a
year, while NJ is growing and thriving).

--Jeff

Jeff Williams, Chair

 <http://www.owasp.org/> The OWASP Foundation

Work: 410-707-1487