[Owasp-board] .NET projects on Google SVN

Dinis Cruz dinis at ddplus.net
Sun Nov 26 17:28:10 UTC 2006

What is the owasp contact at Google, we might need some extra features since
the current mode will not work or scale.

For example I don't want every owasp project leader to be able to submit
code to certain owasp dotnet projects (i.e. code submission privileges). I
want to be able to control these.

SVN is definitely the way to go (CVS was driving me mad) and Google code has
lots of possible synergies, but we need a better model.

Dinis

--
Best regards

Dinis Cruz