[Owasp-board] FW: Sponsorship / Advertising Inquiry on OWASP.org

Jeff Williams jeff.williams at owasp.org
Thu Nov 9 15:29:34 UTC 2006

Hey,

We just got an inquiry about placing text link ads.  Do you think that would
be better for OWASP than the banner?   I'm not crazy about having the
banner, but it does bring in 48K per year.  He was asking about something
like the "paid advertising" box below

--Jeff

--Jeff

Jeff Williams, Chair

The OWASP Foundation <http://www.owasp.org/>

work: 410-707-1487

main: 301-604-4882

"Dedicated to finding and fighting the causes of insecure software"

  _____

To: davidhorlick at maverickinsight.com; owasp at owasp.org

Hi David,

Thanks for your interest in advertising at OWASP.  The ad program is
described here (https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Advertising).  Please don't
hesitate to contact me if you have any questions. Thanks,

email: davidhorlick at maverickinsight.com

AIM: MaverickInsDH

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail transmission may contain

confidential or legally privileged information that is intended only for

the individual or entity named in the e-mail address. If you are not the

intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure,

copying, distribution, or reliance upon the contents of this e-mail is

strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail transmission in

error, please reply to the sender, so that Maverick Insight can arrange for

proper delivery, and then please delete the message from your inbox.

Thank you.